I want to be perfect

If you want to be perfect, you should please everyone. This is hard but my mind does believe you can. That’s why I go to the gym. Why I doubt every piece of food I put in my mouth. Why every comment about my physique gets to me. I want to have a butt and breasts but at the same time I want my bones to show. The belly gone. It scares me to eat. I never know when the amount of food I eat is normal. I will now try to not eat except dinner. I believe that if I don’t give myself the choice to eat I won’t. It is easier when I go to school, if I don’t bring food then I can’t eat. I just hope I lose weight. I weigh 60 kg, it makes me feel sick. I don’t even think that being so thin is beautiful. So why do I feel so guilty about eating that I throw up after it?

23 jul 2017, vip

Reacties

plaats reactie

What you do is not healthy try to talk to people and what is your height and age ?Eat at least 3 meals a day and do not try to starve yourself.Try to accept yourself as you are.I'm there for you good luck !

24 jul 2017, 09:07, juliatje.

It's not really good no. You are never perfect, but you are more if you find yourself well. Is this a poem? If you have difficulty gaining strength.

24 jul 2017, 13:07, Eva

heyyy waarom praat je engels. In de spelregels staat dat je vlaams of nederands moet praten. Ben jij nederlands? Waarom bezoek je deze site. Niet dat het niet mag hoor en ik denk dat jij heel slim bent maar toch. Hoe kom jij dan aan deze site? Je hebt wel gelijk -S- Xx

24 jul 2017, 15:07, .

Every shape is beautiful. So please, don't try to be perfect. You already are. So just be you xx

24 jul 2017, 22:07, justmexoxo

haha hoe kom je aan een nederlandstalige site terwijl je engels praat? En waarom weet je hoe je een topic maakt?

20 okt 2017, 16:10, ;

maar ben je engels of half nederlands ?

21 okt 2017, 08:10, .................

Get help

25 jan 2018, 20:01, ba

Reageer

Dit topic is gesloten voor verdere reacties, mocht je hierover vragen hebben dan kun je contact opnemen met de coordinator.